Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lab 1 Part 3 - Happy Place(s)

I chose two spots for my happy place. Both of them are in Nicaragua, where I had a missional internship for a month this summer. Both places are shown below in relation to each other and Managua (the resolution isn't great for Third-World Latin America, apparently).

The first, Imagine Ministry (below), is where I spent a lot of time; more than any other place I went to. I spent time at the school and worked on houses in the surrounding community.

The second place, the school at Los Cedros, is where I stayed for several days during my internship. I stayed on the school compound in the community (below), spending time with the youth there. I also ended up getting my camera stolen and climbed a small mountain :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment